Friday, April 3, 2015

A great morning!

For those of you who know my 10 year old daughter, you know she can be more than unreasonable at times. For those that don't know her, let me explain. She's Bipolar. Nuff said.
 Well most mornings are pretty ugly waking her up for school, which makes for an unpleasant day. I try not to let the mornings set my mood for the whole day, but that has proven difficult to say the least. It's hard to not let yelling and screaming first thing in your day to not affect you.
Anyway, today started out like all the rest, but then out of nowhere it took a turn for the better. For some unknown reason my daughter decided to go ahead and get dressed and ready for school. Her mood completely changed and she was light and joking around by the time she came downstairs. Hubby and I praised her and told her how nice it was. What did we get in return? "I'm still in a crappy mood, I don't know what you're so happy about."
Ha!! Well, she can be in a crappy mood all she likes as long as it looks like it did this morning!!. I guess we're just not allowed to "win".

No comments: